Today, I have the pleasure of being a Guest Designer at Paper Crafting Magic Challenges, The theme is "Anything Goes," so of course, I ran to my Embossing Folders and Craft Metal Sheets!
- The base card is SU! Basic Black Cardstock 4 1/4" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4".
- The next layer is a 4 1/8"" x 5 3/8" piece of Basic Black Cardstock that was passed through the Big Shot in the SU! Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder.
- The Golden Glimmer Craft Metal Sheet was cut to 4" x 5 1/4" and then passed through the Big Shot in the Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder. Jet Black Stazon Ink was used to ink ONLY the raised portions of the metal.
- The strip of black cardstock across the front was embossing using the same Embossing Folder.
- The word "hello" is from Wplus9 and was cut from a piece of Gold Craft Metal Sheet that was embossed with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. It was attached using Crystal Effects.
- A TH Accoutrements Button was attached to embellish the corner of the strip.
- The top layer was attached to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- A 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock was attached to the inside of the card.
Are you signed up for my Mailing List? If you don't want to miss out, Click here to subscribe to my mailing list!
Simon Says Stamp – "Clean Out The Cobwebs" (Accoutrements Button)
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge – Anything Goes
Card Mania Challenge – Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps – Anything Goes