Coffee, Cards and Friends – Three of my favorite things! Sometimes you just want to give someone “a little something” but you aren’t quite sure what that is. A Gift Card is the perfect solution! I am always on the look out for creative ways to package a Gift Card so the recipient knows I really care and wouldn’t ever feel as if I was “taking the easy way out.” I created this Coffee Cup Gift Card Holder for the Coffee Lover’s Blog Hop. You can create a project and Link Up for a chance to Win Prizes!!! I will be giving away a StampsAndScrapbooks Goodie Bag as well as two StampAcademy Classes! Also, if you leave me a comment, you will be entered in a Random Drawing for another StampsAndScrapbooks Goodie Bag!
Believe it, or not, a Toilet Paper Roll is the perfect size for a Gift Card! My friend, Sharon Abrams – a very talented Artist – sent me a beautiful project in a TP Roll with a Gift Card and I’ve been obsessed with them since! You can also use a Paper Towel Roll and cut it down to size.
- I put this one through the Big Shot in TH’s On The Go Texture Fade, sponged SU! Soft Suede Ink on the edges and over the raised portions of the embossed design and then used a piece of Sticky Strip to close the bottom.
- The center photo shows the placement of the Sticky Strip adhesive on the Corrugated Belly Band.
- The third photo shows the back of the project after the Belly Band is secured with Sticky Strip.
- “To You From Me” from SU!’s And Many More Stamp Set was stamped in Early Espresso Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool. It was then cut using SU!’s Bitty Banner Framelits.
- A piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock was cut using the Bitty Banner Framelits and was then cut on the diagonal and reassembled behind the Sentiment Banner so that it borders the ends. It was then secured to the front of the project with Sticky Strip.
- TH’s Fresh Brewed Die Cut was used to cut out was used to cut out 2 Coffee Cups and 2 “cozies” from Crumb Cake Cardstock. The edges of the Coffee Cups were sponged with Soft Suede Ink.
- The “Cozies” were run through a Corrugator and sponged with Soft Suede Ink as well. They were attached to the Coffee Cups with Scor Tape.
- The Fresh Brewed Die Cut was used to cut out 2 Lids for the Coffee Cups. The Lids were attached to the Coffee Cups and then attached to each other with Scor Tape.
- A Gift Card was slipped between the Coffee Cups and attached to the bottom cup with Removable Adhesive.
- A 1-1/4″ x 6″ piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock was run through a Corrugator and sponged with Soft Suede Ink.
- “Coffee & Friends are the Perfect Blend” from SU!’s Perfect Blend Stamp Set was stamped in Garden Green Ink onto a Die Cut circle (Fresh Brewed Die Cut) and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder.
- A piece of Whisper White Cardstock was cut using a 1-1/4″ Circle Punch. The Greeting Circle was layered onto the White Circle and adhered to the Belly Band.
- To assemble the project, simply slip the bottom Coffee Cup with the attached Gift Card into the embossed TP Holder. The other Coffee Cup will stay outside of the project. To keep it closed, slip the Belly Band over the project and line it up with the Cozy.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed the project! If you’d like Exclusive Projects to your Inbox, Click Here to Subscribe to My Mailing List.
Simon Says Stamp – Monday – No Rules
Simon Says Stamp – Wednesday – Anything Goes