I have been very busy lately! LOL I create just about every day but some days I’m making multiple projects for upcoming posts. I’m really excited to be doing some Guest Posting soon. You’ll hear about that in a few. In the mean time, I created this card for my Design Team work at Add A Little Dazzle. Last week, I did the “Mood Board.” This week, I tried a literal interpretation of the sketch (which I loved!). Not sure if it hit the mark but here it is anyway! 😉
- Base card is Early Espresso Cardstock – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – scored and folded at 4-1/4″
- A piece of TH Collage Paper Stash was cut to 4 1/8″ x 5-3/8″ for the next layer.
- A piece of AALD Precious Pearl Craft Metal was embossed with SU!’s Woodgrain Embossing Folder.
- Potting Soil and Black Archival Inks were swiped over the raised portions of the metal and heat set.
- A strip of Dark Chocolate Craft Metal was embossed with the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder and attached to the card.
- Black Soot Distress Paint was used to distress Idea-ology pieces which were attached to the card.
- Jute String was tied through the hole in the key and frayed.
- Feel Better from SU!’s Sassy Salutations Stamp Set was stamped onto a scrap of Manila Cardstock that was distressed with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink and attached to a scrap of Collage Paper Stash that was Banner Cut using a 1″ Square Punch.
- Twine was wrapped around the banner and then it was attached to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Dazzling Diva Challenge #64 – Inspirational Photo Below