I create lots of cards and projects for this blog but this is the first one for an eBook and Contest!!! FaveCrafts is having a “Best Craft Blogger 2015” Contest. You guys get to vote for your favorite projects and all of them will be part of their new eBook. How exciting is that?! The Voting begins TODAY – and ends March 5th. I would love it if you would Check It Out And Vote!
One of the things I love most about this project is the Swarovski Crystals! Yes! I know it’s crazy but those are actual Swarovski Crystals on there! Aren’t they yummy?!
- A 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Watercolor Cardstock was embossed with Sizzix’s Playful Embossing Folder.
- Broken China Distress Ink was smushed onto a Craft Sheet and then brushed onto the surface of the Watercolor Cardstock. It was then spritzed with water and Heat Set.
- Crinkle Ribbon was dyed with Broken China and Dusty Concord Distress Inks and adhered to the Watercolor Cardstock.
- A Triple Bow was tied using the “How to Tie a Double Bow Using Your Fingers Technique” (You can see a Video HERE) and then adhered to the card with Glue Dots.
- “It’s never too late to find out who you want to be” from Tim Holtz’s Good Thoughts Stamp Set was stamped onto the smooth side of Watercolor Cardstock in Jet Black Archival Ink and die cut using a Sizzix Kitchen Label Framelit Die. Dusty Concord Distress Ink was brushed across the cardstock.
- A second label was die cut from Eggplant Cardstock and cut diagonally. It was reassembled behind the sentiment to create a border. The sentiment piece was adhered to the cardstock using Foam Tape.
- A piece of White Shimmer Cardstock was cut to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored and folded at 4-1/4″ to create the card base.
- The Watercolor Cardstock was adhered to a 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ piece of Eggplant Cardstock and then adhered to the White Shimmer Card.
- The card was sprayed with Vanilla Smooch Spritz Spray.
- Little B Butterfly Stickers were attached to the card.
- Prima Bead Swarovski Crystals were attached to the card front using Glue Dots.
- Idea-ology Charms were attached to the knot in the bow with a Jump Ring.
If you’d like to Join My Mailing List, Click HERE. Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my “Best Craft Blogger 2015″ Card. I would greatly appreciate it if you would VOTE TODAY. Thanks again! 😀
Best Craft Blogger 2015
Simon Says Stamp – Monday – No Rules
Simon Says Stamp – Wednesday – Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday – Anything Goes