I looked at the Calendar this week and realized there’s only TWO Weeks until Christmas! If you think that’s scary, there’s only SIX days until Hanukkah! Yikes! I hope you’ve found some good ideas in these blog posts and the 12 Weeks of Christmas Projects! (Week 11 goes out today!) If you need more inspiration, Join my Mailing List or check out my Online Classes at StampAcademy.com There’s a cute Stamp Academy Project created by the amazing Sharon Abrams on my blog from this morning. It’s a Coffee Card/Gift Card that’s super easy to make. Check it out here.
It’s Wednesday – so you know that means it’s time for the Dazzling Diva Challenge! Yay METAL! I’m frantically trying to catch up on my Holiday Cards! I don’t make all of them but I need lots anyway. It always amazes me how a little pop of metal can really make your card! This is such a simple card – but the metal makes it look more elegant. I love that! Great bang for your buck! Check it out at Add A Little Dazzle.com and Play Along with the Challenge while you’re there! The Inspirational Photo is below.
All Supplies are Stampin’ Up! (unless otherwise noted) and can be ordered by clicking the hyperlinks below.
- The base card is SU! Whisper White Card Stock passed through the Big Shot with the Snowflake Card Thinlits Die...and…Voila…An actual (almost) completed card!
- I slipped the card into the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder to add more texture and interest.
- The snowflake is from the same Snowflake Card Thinlits Die Set – such great accessory pieces in there! I used it to cut a piece of Glamorous Gold Metal and adhered it on top of the snowflake.
- Peace on earth is from my boyfriend’s Holiday Framelit Die Set. Oh…you don’t know my boyfriend? Tim Holtz, of course! LOL! That is cut from Glamorous Gold Metal also!
- I finished the card by running a Wink Glitter Brush over the top of each of the stars.
Thanks for stopping by! Now GO and start creating those Holiday Cards before it’s too late! LOL
Simon Says Stamp – Wednesday – Sparkly (Metal & Glitter Pen on Stars)
Dazzling Diva Challenge #55 – Gold and White