It’s no secret that I LOVE Coffee! I’m sure many of you do too! I also love unsweetened Iced Tea – so I have at least two bad habits. 😉 Are you a Coffee drinker? Tea drinker? Both?
All things Coffee are really hot right now (pun intended). The Perfect Blend Stamp Set has been in my stash for a looong time but the adorable “Coffee” die is brand new (Verve)! The Dazzling Diva Challenge Mood Board (below) was the inspiration for this card. Only 2 more days for FREE SHIPPING. Supplies are linked at the end of this post. Have them shipped right to your door FREE!
- Emboss a 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ piece of Kraft Core Card Stock using SU!’s Alphabet Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.
- Sand the raised portions of the card stock to reveal the kraft core.
- Stamp the Coffee Cup from SU!’s Perfect Blend Stamp Set in Black Memento Ink onto a scrap of Crumb Cake Card Stock and cut out.
- Stamp just the lid of the coffee cup onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut out.
- Use a Rectangle Punch to punch out the “hole” in both lids and attach the White lid over the stamped lid using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch a scrap of Crumb Cake Card Stock using SU!’s Word Window Punch and insert it into the hole and secure behind with a Glue Dot.
- Attach a piece of 5/8″ Natural Chevron Ribbon to the front of the card and secure behind with Glue Dots.
- Stamp “Coffee & Friends…” in Cajun Craze Ink onto a scrap of Crumb Cake Card Stock and punch out using a 1-1/4″ Circle Punch. Sponge the edges of the card stock with Early Espresso Ink and a Stampin’ Sponge. Adhere to the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the “Coffee” die to cut a piece of AALD’s Precious Pearl Craft Metal. If you place a piece of Wax Paper between the die and the metal, it makes it easier to remove the finished piece. Adhere it to the top of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Attach the coffee cup to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut the coffee “cozy” from Precious Pearl Craft Metal and attach over the stamped image of the coffee cup, if desired.
- Finish the card with a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock adhered to the inside of the card with SNAIL Adhesive.
We’d love for you to participate in the Dazzling Diva Challenge! It’s very simple – just use the Mood Board below for inspiration and link up HERE. Make someone’s day by sending them a hand made card. Click Here To Join My Mailing List.
You can have these supplies shipped right to your door!