Winter Frost Designer Series Paper is so beautiful! It shimmers and shines – but in a sophisticated way! You'll know what I mean the moment you see it! (Photo below) I especially love the diagonal stripes because they coordinate with the new Striped Textured Impressions Folder! I always think "manly" when I see diagonal stripes. Not sure why but I do and that makes me want to make a masculine card.This card is masculine with bling – a new one for me! LOL! Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper has a great color palette: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Smoky Slate and Whisper White. You can use one or more of those colors to accent your card.
Your brain registers things your eye does not – like the little extra layer or texture that almost goes unnoticed – like the texture on the tag layer. This was done using the new Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Folder. It helps tie things together. The thin 1/8" Silver Ribbon does the same thing. And the Rhinestones balance the card so it isn't too "heavy" on the left side.
All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my ONLINE STORE.
- Island Indigo Cardstock #122923
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock #131197
- Silver Glmmer Cardstock #124005
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper #132341
- Chalk Talk Stamp Set W#130631 C#130634
- Chalk Talk Framelits #129983
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine #113439
- Big Shot Magnetic Platform #130658
- Island Indigo Ink #126986
- Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Folder #132174
- White 5/8" Organza Ribbon #114319
- Silver 1/8" Ribbon #132137
- Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
- Glue Dots #103683
- SNAIL Adhesive Refill #104331
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246
- Stampin' Paper Trimmer #126889