Okay…I know I’ve been over-using the “You’ve Got This” Stamp Set but I just couldn’t help doing one more card. When your stamps are out, it’s easy to stamp up a bunch of flowers and then use them whenever you need a card. This Encouragement Card was simple to assemble. The Wink of Stella Glitter Pen made another appearance here. You can see the other cards HERE and HERE.
- Cut Island Indigo Card Stock to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″
- Adhere Tim Holtz’s Tissue Paper to a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Card Stock.
- Wrap a piece of Jute Ribbon around the front of the post card and secure it behind with Tear and Tape Adhesive. Attach the post card to the card front.
- Stamp the flower from the You’ve Got this Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and color in using different shades of Blue Stampin’ Write Markers for the flower petals and shades of green for the leaves and stem. Cut out and set aside.
- Stamp “I’m here for you” from the You’ve Got This Stamp Set in Island Indigo Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut out using Banner Framelits and the Big Shot.
- Cut out a larger banner in Island Indigo Card Stock and adhere the sentiment to it. Attach to the card front with Tear and Tape Adhesive.
- Adhere the flower onto the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use a Clear Wink of Stella Pen to “glimmerize” the flower. (If you can spell it, it’s a word!) You can also use Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and a 2 Way Glue Pen.
- Finish off the inside of the card by attaching a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Card Stock.