I love this sentiment: "Everything will be OK, even if we can't see what OK is yet." It's perfect when you want to say something but you don't know quite what to say. I wanted to make this a more masculine card so I left the bow off of the card. It's got a lot going on!
- Take a piece of 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Very Vanilla Cardstock and score at 4 1/4". Run it through the Big Shot in the Houndstooth Embossing Folder (#123134).
- Adhere a 2" x 5 1/2" piece of Modern Medley Designer Series Paper(#126926) (the Houndstooth Pattern) to a piece of 2" x 5 1/2" Basic Black Cardstock. Adhere to the left side of the card front.
- Wrap a piece of Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding (#120992) around the card from top to bottom. Wrap a piece of Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding across the front of the card and banner cut the right edge.
- Using the Banner Framelits (#132173), cut a piece of Basic Black Textured Cardstock using the #2 Framelit (numbering from outside to inside). Using the #3 Banner Framelit, cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock and cut a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock using the #4 Framelit. Then run the Very Vanilla piece through the Big Shot in the Houndstooth Embossing Folder. Layer all the banners on top of each other and adhere to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Using the #4 Circle Framelit (#130911) cut a Basic Black Circle.
- Stamp "Everything Will Be Ok…" from the Really Good Greetings Stamp Set (Clear #130333) in Black Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock and cut out using the 2 1/2" Circle Punch (#120906). Layer onto the Black Circle and adhere to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Layer a Black Button from the Neutrals Collection Designer Buttons (#130031) onto a Silver Button (#129325) and adhere to card front using Glue Dots.
All Supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my ONLINE STORE.