I am all about Family! I am so fortunate to be surrounded by my entire family. We live very close by and we see each other often and talk every day! My children have been blessed to be part of a big, loud, fun family and even the word "Family" makes me smile. For this week's card, the challenge was "Canvas" and the inspirational photo is below. I didn't have any canvas so I improvised.
- Cut a piece of Basic Black Cardstock (#121045) 4 1/4" x 11". Score at 5 1/2" and fold.
- Cut a piece of Wondrous White Craft Metal 4 1/8" x 5 3/8". Run through the Big Shot (#113439) in the Square Lattice Embossing Folder (#119976).
- Wrap a Piece of White Organza Ribbon (#114319) around the bottom left of the metal and adhere the metal to the card front.
- Put a strip of Sticky Strip (#104294) along the bottom of the card. Ruffle the ribbon and banner cut the edge. Use Glue Dots (#103683) to adhere each ruffle to the one next to it.
- Use the Typeset AlphabetBigz Die (#127553) to cut the word "Family" from White Craft Metal. Be sure to place the Wondrous White Craft Metal color side down and run through the Big Shot.
- Adhere the letters to the Craft Metal using pieces of Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430).