I have been attempting to clean out my Craft Room. Yikes! It is a monumental job! I have been Paper Crafting for over 15 years and have accumulated tons of “stuff!” I came across this black swirly beauty and remember looking at it several times but wanting to save it for something special. So many years have gone by! So…today was the day.
- The base card is SU! Shimmer paper cut 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored and folded at 4-1/4″
- The next layer is AALD Black Craft Metal. (Nothing else was quite up to the standard of the BLING-A-LICIOUSNESS of that paper!) It is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- The top layer is Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. Oh, Yum! This stuff is just Wow! It is cut 5″ x 3-3/4″.
- The black swirly “thingie” is self-adhesive. It was like fighting with a scorpion to get it on the paper! (I ended up having to cut the whole thing apart and improvise.)
- The “flowers” are from the dollar bin and they’re self-adhesive as well.
- The word “Celebrate” is from SU!’s And Many More Stamp Set. It is stamped in Versamark Ink onto White Cardstock and embossed with a mix of Black Embossing Powder and Irridescent Ice Embossing Powder. It was cut out using the Bitty Banner Framelits and the Big Shot.
- I used a scrap of Wendy Vecchi’s Black Art Parts to cut another Bitty Banner. I attached it to the “celebrate” banner and heated it and then shaped it. This stuff is fabulous! Once you shape it, it stays like that – even if it gets squished in the mail! It is attached to the card with Glue Dots.
- Tiny Rhinestones accent the greeting.
As usual, the photos do this card no justice! It is full of Glimmer and Shimmer!
Simon Says Stamp – Wednesday – Anything Goes
Muse Card Club Challenge – Inspirational Card
Eclectic Paperie – Embossing