I use metal a lot! I really love it! What I don’t often do is use bright colored metals. So, today, I took out my left-over strips and weaved them together. Click here to subscribe to my mailing list for exclusive samples.
- Base card is SU! Whisper White Cardstock cut 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – Scored and folded at 4-1/4″.
- The strips are Pucker Me Pink Craft Metal and Orange Craft Metal cut 1/2″ x 5″.
- They are adhered to a piece of Whisper White Cardstock 4″ x 5-1/4″ that is trimmed down to make the metal even.
- A White Satin Ribbon is adhered to the card front and secured behind. A Double Bow (See Video HERE to learn how to tie a double bow using your fingers.) is secured to the ribbon with Glue Dots.
- “hello” is a Steel Ruled Die from Wplus9. It was used to cut the word 3 times. Each layer was adhered to the next using Liquid Glue. It is attached to the card front using Liquid Glue.
- The Craft Metal layer is adhered to the card front using Foam Tape.
- A Rhinestone Basic Jewel was used to embellish the corner of the card front.
Eclectic Paperie – Embossing
Inspiration Emporium – Everything Goes
Simon Says Stamp – Wednesday – Anything Goes
Dazzling Diva Challenge #40 – Pucker Me Pink & Orange Craft Metal – Inspiration Photo Below