It’s always nice to receive a hand made card – especially when you’re a little under the weather. Today’s Masculine Get Well Card has a Vintage feel created with Distress Paint and Kraft Cardstock. I love the weathered look so I distressed the edges and sponged them with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
- Base card is SU! Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock cut 5-1/2″ x 7″ – Scored and filed at 3-1/2″.
- Next layer is 5-3/8″ x 3-3/8″ TH Kraft Cardstock with Weathered Wood Distress Paint swiped over it.
- The left side of the card is Kraft-Core Cardstock embossed with TH Texture Fade and sanded.
- The center layer is another piece of Kraft Cardstock with Weathered Wood Distress Paint. It was adhered to the card front with Foam Tape.
- All card stock edges were distressed with a Distressing Tool.
- ‘Thinking of You” from the SU! Sassy Salutations Stamp Set was stamped in Baked Brown Sugar Ink and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool.
- Crinkle Ribbon was dyed with Weathered Wood Distress Stain and wrapped around the card.
- Idea-ology Sprocket Gears were dabbed with Weathered Wood Distress Paint and were then attached to the ribbon using Glue Dots.
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Witch Kraft – (Kraft Core and Kraft Cardstock)