I’m officially BACK! Wow – That’s the longest break I’ve EVER taken from blogging in all my years. I hope you’ve been enjoying your summer. It’s Wedding Season. That means lots of Wedding Cards to create! I love using Designer Series Paper when I have multiple cards to make. It makes Card Making effortless. The new Stampin’ Up! Catalog is chock full of beautiful patterned papers you can use as a background. The hot metallic trend also lends itself to the elegance of a Wedding Card.
- Basic Black Card Stock cut 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″.
- Adhere a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper to a 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ piece of Silver Fancy Foil Paper.
- Adhere a piece of White Satin Ribbon to the front of the post card and adhere behind with Glue Dots. Attach it to the card front with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Tie a Double Bow with the White Satin Ribbon using the “How to Tie a Double Bow using your Fingers” Technique (See The Video HERE). Adhere it to the ribbon with Glue Dots.
- Stamp “Happily Ever After” from the Big News Stamp Set in Versamark Ink onto White Shimmer Paper and emboss it with Silver Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool.
- Use the Lots of Labels Framelits (the 3rd largest) to cut out the words “Happily Ever After.” Use the 2nd largest Framelit from the Lots of Labels Framelits to cut out another shape from Silver Foil Paper and cut it in half. Reassemble it behind the sentiment piece and attach it to the card front it using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finish the corner of the card with a large Rhinestone or other embellishment.
As always, the inside of the card is finished with a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Card Stock. All supplies can be ordered by clicking on the links below.