Sometimes Less is More – especially when you are trying to create a bunch of cards at one time. This card is a simple and sweet wedding card that you could “mass produce” without much effort.
- Cut Basic Black Cardstock 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – Score at 4-1/4″ – to create the card base.
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White Cardstock.
- Adhere a 2″ piece of Silver Foil Cardstock to the Whisper White Cardstock.
- Adhere a 2-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Silver Fancy Foil Vellum over the Whisper White Cardstock by applying Glue Dots under the hearts.
- Adhere a piece of White Organza Ribbon across the front of the post card so that the satin strip covers the seam where the cardstocks meet. Adhere the post card to the Basic Black card base.
- Tie a Double Bow (See “How To” VIDEO HERE) from Whisper White Satin Ribbon or the White Organza Ribbon and attach it to the front of the card.
- Stamp a sentiment from the Big News Stamp Set in Versamark Ink onto White Shimmer Cardstock and emboss with Silver Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool.
- Use a Chalk Talk Framelit to cut the words out.
- Cut out another piece using the same framelit in Basic Black Cardstock. Cut it in half and reposition it behind the greeting. Adhere to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card front.
- Adhere a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock to the inside of the card.
Thanks so much for visiting! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!