Today’s the last of the Wedding Card Series for this week. I had lots of fun making these and even did a scrapbook page for my next newsletter! (Click HERE if you want a copy.) I’m not sure if it’s just me, but I feel as if I am seeing metallics everywhere. I loved them in the 80’s and I love them now. They really do give your projects a little somethin’ somethin’. Try mixing metallic papers with their matching ribbons for a monochromatic look. You don’t need much to create a great project.
- Cut a piece of SU! Whisper White Heavy Weight Thick Card Stock to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″. Crisp the edge with a Bone Folder to create a neat score line.
- Cut a piece of Silver Foil Paper to 4″ x 5-1/4″ and emboss using the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder and the Big Shot. Attach to the card front with Tear and Tape Adhesive.
- Cut 3 pieces of Shimmery White Card Stock to 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ and emboss using 3 different embossing folders. (These are: Boho Chic, Stylish Stripes, and Happy Heart). Cut into smaller strips and attach 3 to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Save the rest for another project.
- Create a Ribbon Medallion using Silver Satin Ribbon – See the VIDEO HERE. Attach to card front and embellish with a Vintage Faceted Button and a large Rhinestone Basic Jewel.
- Emboss “Happy Wedding Day!” from the Big News Stamp Set using Versamark Ink, Silver Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool and cut out with the Bitty Banner Framelits. Trim the right edge and attach to the inside of the card with Glue Dots.