I never gave much thought to Hashtags until I saw the hilarious Jimmy Fallon/Justin Timberlake skit making fun of them. Now, I can't help but smile every time I see one! Mario Rossi and Tim Holtz came up with the idea for this #Hashtag Set and I love it! Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for a chance to win BLOG CANDY!
This card uses a few of the new products by Tim Holtz and Ranger. As I mentioned, the Hashtag Stamp Set, the Antique Linen Mini Distress Pad which will now live on my desk forever! And…one of my favorites, the new Mini Round Applicator (no more hard edges!).
Don't forget the Envelope Punch Board to make your coordinating enevelope! I used a Cherry Cobbler Liner in this one to match my hearts.
Details are listed below. All Stampin' Up! Supplies can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.
- Base card is Basic Black Cardstock (#121045) 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" – score at 4 1/4" and fold.
- Add Modern Medley Designer Series Paper (#126926) – 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere usng SNAIL. "Age" the edges using Antique Linen Distress Ink and a sponge applicator.
- Run a strip of Basic Black Cardstock about 1 1/2" through the Big Shot (#113439) in the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder (#129984).
- Attach a 3/4" piece of Modern Medley Designer Series Paper on top of the strip.
- Stamp "#I love you" in Cherry Cobbler Ink (#119685) onto Very Vanilla Cardstock (#101650) and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder 109130). Punch using the Decorative Label Punch (#120907). Attach to the underside of the Black strip of cardstock and adhere to the card front.
- Using the Hearts Collection Framelits (#126699), cut out a heart and its center using two nesting hearts (#3 and #4 from the outside) and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock (#119685). Cut out a third heart (#5). Use only the largest and the smallest hearts you cut for your card. Adhere the large open heart to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430). Attach the small full heart in the center using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere an arrow from Tim Holtz' Industrious Sticker Pack onto the center heart.
- Attach 3 roses to the top of the heart and one to the bottom. Run the sponge over the roses with a little Antique Linen Distress Ink to "dirty" them up a little.
- "Age" a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock and attach to the inside of the card.
- Use the Envelope Punch Board (#) and Coordinating Designer Series Paper to create a matching envelope. Cut a liner from Cherry Cobbler Cardstock for the top flap of the envelope and adhere.