Check out the shiny Metal hearts on this card! I love them! Don't they look a little "Puffy?" I used Stampin' Dimensionals behind the hearts to puff them up a little. The Metal is from Add A Little Dazzle. This card is for the Dazzling Diva Design Challenge. (See the photo below.)
The small heart on the bottom is actually on the inside of the card and peeks through to the front.
This card is simple to assemble when you have the right tools. Your Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Framelits and Embossing Folders are amazing tools to bring your Card Making to the next level. StampAcademy Gold Members have this full tutorial in the Gold Level Exclusives Section of the website.. If you're not a member, you should definitely Check it Out! The Winter 2014 Class is going on right now. Exclusive Projects showcasing the Stamps and Accessories from the Occasions Catalog.
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Red Metal Sheets (Add A Little Dazzle)
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine #113439
- Hearts Collection Framelits #125599
- Beautifully Baroque Textured Impressions Embossing Folder #130917
- Silver 1/8" Ribbon #132137
- Stampin' Dimensionals #104430