As a Card Maker and Paper Crafter, I celebrate I everything! I love excuses to make things for my friends. One card I especially love to make is a Congratulations Card. It is rarely easy to accomplish anything worth having so when someone manages to grasp on, we should celebrate it. In this case, a friend got engaged! Now…no-one would ever accuse me of being sappy but…I love when people who were "meant to be" find each other. I started stamping 15 years ago. At the time, a company called "Acey Deucy" was pretty popular. They made the most beautiful, original, collage-y type stamps. This is one of them. I hope you like it.
- Cut Basic Black Cardstock (#121045) 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".
- Score and fold at 4 1/4".
- Cut a piece of Basic Black Cardstock 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" and run through the Big Shot (#113439) in the Striped Embossing Folder (#123128).
- Cut a piece of Gold Foil Sheet (#132622) 1 7/8" x 5 1/8". Run it through the Big Shot in the Delicate Designs Embossing Folder (#127023) and attach to the striped piece of Black Cardstock.
- Attach a piece of Very Vanilla Seam Binding (#120999) across the center of the Gold Foil strip and attach to the back of the piece using Glue Dots (#103683).
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock 2 7/8" x 4". Run your Embossing Buddy (#1030830 Anti-Static pouch over the cardstock.
- Stamp the Acey Deucy Couple in Versamark Ink (#102283) onto the Vanilla Cardstock. Emboss with Gold Embossing Powder (#109129) and a Heat Tool (#129053).
- Attach to a piece of 3" x 4 1/8" Gold Foil Sheet. Attach to the Black striped piece of cardstock with Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430).
- Attach the Black striped piece of cardstock to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a double-bow (Video HERE) using Very Vanilla Seam Binding and attach to the front of the card with Glue Dots. Use Glue dots to "ruffle" the bow tails as desired.
- Attach a large pearl (#125577) to the front of the card.
- Cut a piece of Gold Foil Sheet 5 1/4" x 4".
- Attach a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock 5 1/8" x 3 7/8". Adhere to the inside of the card.
- Stamp "Congratulations" from the Itty Bitty Banner Greetings Stamp Set (Wood #132022, Clear #126257) in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock. Emboss with Gold Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool.
- Cut the greeting out using the Bitty Banners Framelit Dies (#129267) and the Big Shot.
- Attach to the inside of the card.
All Supplies are Stampin' Up! (unless otherwise noted). Shop in my ONLINE STORE.
The Shabby Tea Room/Anything Goes
Card Mania Challenges/Something New