I totally forgot about St. Patrick's Day when I posted my card this morning! I couldn't let the day go by without wishing all of you a Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! Especially to my Irish Friends and my Italian Friends too because St. Patrick was actually Italian! And, Luck O' the Irish to everyone else! Hope you're having a great day!
- Gumball Green Cardstock Card 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Fold and score at 4 1/4"
- Whisper White Cardstock cut at 5 1/8" x 4 1/8". Run through Big Shot in the Pretty Prints (Retired) Embossing Folder.
- Cut 3 strips of Whisper White Cardstock 1 1/2" x 3 1/2". Run each through the Big Shot in a different Embossing Folder. Adhere to Card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Four Leaf Cover/Lucky Stamp in Gumball Green Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool.
- Cut out the four leaf clover and then cut the word "Lucky!".
- Mount "Lucky" onto a piece of Gumball Green Cardstock and attach to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Using Whisper White Organza Ribbon, create a Ribbon Medallion (How to Video HERE) and attach to the center of the 3 embossed pieces.
- Adhere the four leaf clover to the center of the Ribbon Medallion with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Embellish the center of the four leaf clover with a Rhinestone Basic Jewel.
- Embellish the top corner of the card with 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock and adhere to the inside of the card.
- Spray the entire card front with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz.
All Supplies are Stampin' Up! Have then delivered right to your door in my ONLINE STORE.
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge/Lucky
The Shabby Tea Room/Anything Goes
Fusion Card Challenge/#6
The Corrosive Challenge Blog/Go Green