I wanted to make a masculine card for a friend today because I just realized I had sent him the same card twice! Yikes! I was really embarrassed! I often make a few of the same cards while I have everything out. It's a real time saver. But, I don't think I've ever done that before. I would never have known except that he proudly displayed them on his mantle! So, today…I'm making a different card for him to redeem myself! LOL.
- Cut a piece of Basic Black Cardstock (#121045) to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Score at 5 1/2" and fold.
- Add a piece of Designer Series Paper 4" x 4 1/2" to the front of the card.
- Cut a piece of Basic Black 1/8" Ribbon (#119261) and lay it diagonally across the front of the Designer Series Paper.
- Using the largest Banner Framelit (#132173), cut a piece of Island Indigo Cardstock (#122923).
- Run it through the Big Shot (#133439) in the Houndstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#123134).
- Adhere the Banner to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430).
- Cut a piece of Basic Black Cardstock to 2 1/4" x 2 1/2" Run it through the Big Shot in the Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#127750). Adhere to the front of the card.
- Stamp "Thinking of You" from the Sassy Salutations Stamp Set (Wood #132070, Clear #126707) in Island Indigo Ink (#126986) onto Very Vanilla Card Stock (#101650) and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder (#10930) and a Heat Tool (#129053). Cut or punch out.
- Cut a piece of Island Indigo Card Stock (#122923) a little larger than your sentiment piece and round the edges using a Corner Rounder (#119871). Adhere the greeting to this piece using Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430).
- Adhere the Basic Black/Argyle piece to the front of your card and attach the greeting piece using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere 3 Basic Metal Buttons (#133319) to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals. On the largest, stack 3 dimensionals on top of each other on one side of the button so that it will be the proper height. Put Glue Dots (#103683) on the other side and adhere to the side of the greeting. On one of the smaller buttons, layer a black button from the Neutrals Designer Collection Buttons (#130031) on the center of the silver button and adhere with Glue Dots to the front of the card.
- Tie 3 tiny bows using 1/8" Ribbon and adhere to the center of the buttons using Glue Dots.
All Supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted. You can have them delivered right to your door by shopping in my ONLINE STORE.