Today's Challenge was to use pearls on your project. I needed a masculine card so that was an issue for me. I used Adirondack Copper Mixative Alcohol Ink and a Q-tip to color the pearl. Problem solved! I really like the way this turned out! What do you think? If you'd like to play along with the Dazzling Divas Design Challenge, the photo is below.
- Card is SU! Early Espresso Cardstock cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and scored and folded at 4 1/4".
- The next layer is Dark Rich Chocolate Craft Metal from Add A Little Dazzle that was passed through the Big Shot in the Houndstooth Embossing Folder.
- A Natural 7/16" Trim was adhered to the front of the metal piece and adhered to the back using Glue Dots. The whole piece was then attached to the Early Espresso Card using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Two pieces of Brushed Bronze Craft Metal were cut to 2" x 3". One was embossed using the Argyle Embossing Folder. The other was embossed using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.
- A piece of Brushed Copper Craft Metal was embossed using the Chevron Embossing Folder.
- A piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock was cut to 1 3/4" x 2 3/4". The Greeting from the "Love and Sympathy" Stamp Set was stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed in Early Espresso Embossing Powder.
- They were attached to eachother using Sticky Strip and then adhered to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- A Brushed Bronze Button was adhered to the corner of the metal pieces using Glue Dots.
- A Large Pearl Basic Jewel was colored using Adirondack Copper Mixative Alcohol Ink. It was then adhered to the center of the Button.
- A 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock was adhered to the interior of the card.
Dazzling Divas Design Challenge/ #23 Pearls or Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Challenges/No Patterned Paper
Simon Says Stamp/Wednesday – Anything Goes
Inspiration Emporium/A Few of My Favorite Things
The Crafting Cafe/One For The Boys