It's Wednesday…aka "Craft Metal Day" in the Studio! I wanted something young and fresh and shiny for the Dazzling Divas Design Challenge so I took the Pucker Me Pink Craft Metal Sheet from Add A Little Dazzle and a little – okay… a lot of Gold Sequin Trim to put together this Metal Make a Wish Birthday Card. I am having so much fun photographing these cards for you guys! The masks in the background were made by hand by a Mask Maker in Venice, Italy. I had to have them and then, when I got home, I thought: What are we ever going to do with these?! So, now…I know! I bought them for all of you! (And I guess now they're tax deductible too! LOL) I'm certainly no photographer but I'm having lots of fun pretending to be!
- Cut White Shimmer Cardstock 5-1/2" x 4-1/4". Score and fold at 4-1/4".
- Cut Pucker Me Pink Craft Metal Sheet to 5-3/8" x 4-1/8" and run through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder.
- Attach two strips of Gold Sequin Trim vertically down the front of the metal. Adhere in the back using Glue Dots.
- Attach two strips of Gold Sequin Trim horizontally down the front of the metal. Adhere in the back using Glue Dots.
- Attach the Craft Metal to the card using Sticky Strip Adhesive.
- Rub the Embossing Buddy over a scrap of White Shimmer Cardstock to remove the static.
- Stamp "Make a Wish" from the Perfect Penants Stamp Set in Versamark Ink onto the cardstock and emboss with Gold Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool.
- Cut a piece of Golden Glimmer Metal Sheet to 1-3/4" x 2-1/4".
- Cut a piece of White Shimmer Cardstock to 1-3/4" x 2-1/4"
- Fan the 3 pieces out and adhere together.
- Attach to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Attach a Gold Sequin to the spot where the corners of the cardstocks meet.
Dazzling Divas Design Challenge/#18-Sequin or Anything Goes (See Photo Below)
Simon Says Stamp/Monday-Anything Goes (2)
Artistic Inspirations/Anything Goes
Crafty Girls/Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon/Bling It Up
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday/Birthday Card