I love cards without sentiments – especially when you're not quite sure what you want to say. Sometimes I just want someone to know I'm thinking of them. A simple card is the perfect solution for those times. This card has lots of texture so it isn't plain but still simple. (I think so, anyway 😉 I hope you like it!
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (SU!) 5-1/2" x 7" and score and fold at 3-1/2".
- Layer onto a piece of So Saffron Cardstock (SU!) that is 1/16" larger than your card.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock 3-1/4" x 4" and emboss with the French Script Embossing Folder (TH). Cut into two pieces – one measuring 3-1/4" x 2-1/4" – the other measuring 1-1/4" x 3-1/4".
- Layer onto So Saffron mats that are 1/8" larger. (3-3/8" x 2-3/8" and 3-3/8" x 1-3/8").
- Attach a piece of 3/8" Whisper White Tafeta Ribbon to the back of the smaller piece with Glue Dots. (Don't tie the excess ribbon yet.)
- Adhere the larger mat to the top of the card and the smaller one just below it.
- Cut two pieces of White Cardstock – one 4-1/2" x 2", the other 3-1/2" x 2".
- Using Snail adhesive, attach them to eachother overlapping the smaller onto the larger.
- Emboss them with the French Script Embossing Folder. Use a sponge dauber to apply So Saffron Ink to the raised portions of the embossing and to sponge the edges.
- Adhere to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Wrap the White Ribbon across the inked pieces and adhere to itself using Glue Dots.
- Where the ribbon overlaps itself, attach a White Paper Rose using Glue Dots. Use the ink that is left on the sponge dauber to ink the edges of the rose.
- Spray the entire card with Glimmer Mist.
- Attach 3 Rhinestones to the lower right corner of the card.
Simon Says Stamp/Monday - Not So Mellow Yellow
MojoMonday – #343 Tall & Skinny
Sentimental Sundays – Clean & Simple
Brown Sugar Challenge – #91 Anything Goes
Crafting By Desing – April Showers Bring May Flowers
Creative Moments – Anything Goes Spring
Word Art Wednesday – Challenge #129 Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly – White +1
Paper Crafting Magic – No Patterned Paper
Craftitude – Anything Goes or Easter
Pile It On Challenge – Floral Fantasy
Ladybug Challenge – Here Comes Spring
Inspiration Emporium – A Few of My Favorite Things