Today is the last of the 3 cards I created using the Big Thanks Stamp Set. I hope you enjoyed them! This card is a Monochromatic Card using heat embossing and embellishments to create a Clean and Simple Monochromatic Thank You Card.
- The base card is Tempting Turquoise Cardstock (SU!) cut 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″.
- A piece of Whisper White Cardstock 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ was used for the top layer. The circle stamp from the Big Thanks Stamp Set (CAS-ual Fridays) was stamped onto the card stock using Versamark Ink and embossed with Turquoise Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool.
- The “Thanks” stamp was stamped onto the card front (twice) using Tempting Turquoise Ink.
- A 1/2″ Circle Punch was used to punch out several circles using Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. They were adhered in some of the stamped circles with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Spritzer Tool was used with a Tempting Turquoise Marker to spritz the front of the card.
- The entire card was spritzed with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels).
- Sequins (Avery Elle) were applied to the card front with Glassy Glaze.
CAS-ual Fridays – CFC134 Tic Tac Toe Board – (Dots, White, Sequins)
Cute Card Thursdays – Clean and Simple