Same CAS-ual Fridays’ Big Thanks Stamp Set as yesterday’s post – but this time I created a Distressed Background. I love using the same stamp set in different styles. (You can see the first sample HERE.) Click here to subscribe to my mailing list for exclusive samples.
- Basic Black Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 11″ – Scored and folded at 5-1/2″.
- TH Distress Stains – Barn Door, Broken China and Wild Honey – were added to a Craft Sheet. A piece of Manila Cardstock was swiped through the Distress Stains. Distress Inks in the same colors were blended on top of the Distress Stains.
- The “Spritz and Flick” Technique was used to flick water onto the card stock to create the water stains. They were then Heat Set.
- The long stamp from the Big Thanks Stamp Set was stamped onto the card stock using Black Archival Ink.
- A 2″ x 3″ Tag was created in the same way. The top of the tag was punched with the Tag Topper Punch (SU!).
- “Little Card…Big Thanks” was stamped onto the tag in Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Black Embossing Powder.
- Black Soot Distress Ink was sponged around the edges of both the card and the tag.
- A piece of Crinkle Ribbon was dyed using the same color Distress Inks and tied to the top of the tag.
- The tag was attached to the front of the card with Foam Tape.
- Whisper White Craft Ink was sponged through the TH Splatters Stencil to create a splattered effect.
- TH Stars were used to embellish the card.
- A 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of White Card Stock was attached to the inside of the card.
This was so fun that I think I’ll have a third option for you tomorrow! 😉
Inspiration Emporium – Everything Goes
Eclectic Paperie – Embossing