I was playing with my CAS-ual Friday Big Thanks Stamp Set today. I did a couple of cards in different styles – just because I could! LOL! This card uses various stamps which were assembled onto a Clear Block and repeatedly stamped onto card stock to create a word background. Check back tomorrow for a thank you card with a totally different look!
- The base card is Basic Black Cardstock (SU!) 4-1/4″ x 11″ – scored and folded at 5-1/2″.
- Various “thank you” stamps from Big Thanks were assembled onto a clear block and then stamped in Black Archival Ink onto a 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock – alternating the pattern.
- The White Cardstock was attached to a 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ piece of Real Red Cardstock.
- A piece of Real Red Cotton Ribbon was wrapped around the White Cardstock and secured with Glue Dots. A smaller piece was tied around the ribbon.
- “Little Card…Big Thanks” was stamped in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and embossed using Black Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool.
- Word Window Framelits were used to cut out the greeting.
- Word Window Framelits were used to cut out Real Red and Basic Black Cardstocks. They were both embossed using a Triangle Embossing Folder.
- The Red Word Window piece was cut diagonally and reassembled behind the greeting to frame it. It was then layered onto the Black piece. It was attached to the center of the card using Foam Tape.
- Rhinestone Jewels were used to embellish the finished card – 3 horizontally on the bottom and 3 vertically on the top. Smaller Rhinestones accent the greeting.