Vintage is my favorite type of Card Making. Rarely can I do simple and Monochromatic. This Patterned Paper really did all the work for me! The delicious ribbon was a fun find from a trip to a far-away Stamp Store – yummmm!
The layers are attached directly to each other with the sentiment circle popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The base card is SU! Chocolate Chip Cardstock.
- The layers were created using scraps of the Cartographer’s Collection of Patterned Paper.
- I attached the paper to coordinating card stock and trimmed it so there was a small border.
- The sentiment is from a Wendy Vecchi Stamp Set (Spent the weekend in her classes – OMG!) It was stamped in SU! Chocolate Chip Ink and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool.
- The sentiment was cut with a Circle Collection Framelit. The Chocolate Chip circle was cut with a 2 1/2″ Circle Punch and then embossed with the Argyle Embossing Folder in the Big Shot.
- The button has a piece of Crochet Trim tied and attached with a Glue Dot.
- The top layer of the card was attached to the base card with Foam Tape.
Simon Says Stamp – Monday – Anything Goes
Eclectic Paperie – Embossing (Greeting & Background Circle)
Inspiration Emporium – Everything Goes
613 Avenue Create – Anything Goes