I'm Guest Designing at Pile It On today! If this is your first time here, WELCOME! I'm thrilled to have you! The Challenge is to use Add A Little Dazzle Metal. Easy for me 'cause that's one of my favorites! For this post, I wanted to make something simple. I created a Thank You Card but you could use it for any occasion! You can even make a pack of these with different greetings (or none at all) and tie it up with a bow for a great personal gift! If you like Exclusive Samples and Tutorials, Click here to subscribe to my mailing list.
- Cut a piece of SU! Old Olive Cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Score and fold at 4 1/4".
- Run a piece of Add A Little Dazzle Wondrous White Craft Metal through the Big Shot in the SU! Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder. Attach to card front.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" and randomly stamp with Lily of the Valley Stamp from the SU! Simply Sketched Stamp Set onto it using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Use the Green Blendabilities (Alcohol Markers) to color in the leaves and a Spiga Glitter Pen to Glitter the flowers.
- Wrap a ribbon around the front of the White Cardstock and secure in the back with Glue Dots. Attach cardstock to the front of the card.
- Stamp the Lily of the Valley Stamp again – this time onto a 2" x 3 1/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock and color it the same way.
- Run a 3 /8" x 2 1/8" piece of Wondrous White Metal Craft Sheet through the Big Shot in the Darice Basket Weave Embossing Folder. Layer the single White Cardstock piece on top and then layer both onto a 3 5/8" x 2 3/8" piece of Old Olive Cardstock. Adhere to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp "Thank You" from the SU! Express Yourself Stamp Set in Memento Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. Using the Bitty Banner Framelits, cut out the greeting. Ink the edges with Old Olive Ink and a Stampin' Sponge. Adhere to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.,
Pile It On – Metal
Simon Says Stamp – Monday – Botanicals
Craft Hoarder's Challenge – #8 Metal or Glass
The Shabby Tea Room – #219 – Flowers and/or Balloons
Card Mania Challenge – #47 – Clean and Simple
TTCRD – Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Challenges – My Faves (Craft Metal)
Word Art Wednesday – #133 Anything Goes