I try to always be Thankful for the good things in my life – and there are many! (Thank God!) This Expressions Thinlit Die is a great additing to any of your hand made cards! There are three of them: Thankful, Merry, and Love. You can use them for Card Making, Scrapbooking, Decor, or any number of other craft ideas. For this card, I started with a base of Rich Razzleberry Cardstock – half a sheet, scored in half. The Crumb Cake Cardstock layer is 4" x 5 1/4" and was passed through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine in the Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry Cardstock 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" and then cut it on the diagonal and ran it through the Big Shot in the Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I only applied adhesive along the left side and bottom so that I could slip the leaves into the top.
The leaves are from the Magnificent Maple Stamp. I inked it up using Crushed Curry Ink and then touched my Rich Razzleberry Ink pad to different spots on the stamp and then stamped it onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. I cased the coloring technique from a beautiful card that Robbie Rubala created for Stamp cademy. I repeated this with 3 more leaves and then cut them out using Paper Snips. They were slipped into the opening of the diagonal piece and adhered to the project using Glue Dots.
The word "Thankful" from the Expressions Thinlits Dies was cut out of Crushed Curry Cardstock using the Big Shot Magnetic Platform and the Big Shot. Tip: Put wax paper into the Thinlit with the cardstock on top so that you can easily pop it out using your Paper Piercing Tool. Adhere it to the project using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
The sentiment is from A Round Array Stamp Set and was stamped in Rich Razzleberry Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. It was then punched using the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch and then adhering that to a 1" punch out of Crushed Curry Cardstock using a Stampin' Dimensional. Then adhere to that piece to the card front using another Stampin' Dimensional. Use a piece of Whisper White 4" x 5 1/4" to layer to the inside of the card. If you'd like to make this card, you can find all of the Stampin' Up! supplies in my ONLINE STORE.
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock #115316
- Crushed Curry Cardstock #131199
- Crumb Cake Cardstock #120953
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Rich Razzleberry Ink #126950
- Crushed Curry Ink #131173
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine #113439
- Big Shot Magnetic Platform #130658
- Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder #119976
- Stylish Stripes Tetured impressions Folder #132174
- Expresssions Thinlits Dies #132171
- Magnificent Maple Stamp #131868
- 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch #129404
- 1" Circle Punch #119868
- A Round Array Stamp Set W#129807 C#129090
- Glue Dots #119383
- Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
- SNAIL Adhesive Refill #104331
- Stampin' Paper Trimmer #126889
- Bone Folder #102300
- Paper Snips #103579
- Paper Piercing Tool #126189