People always appreciate knowing they're in your thoughts which is why I love "Thinking of You" sentiments on my cards. My original intention was to make this a masculine card but I couldn't resist the bow! So, I figured I'd go all out and add the flowers too! LOL – I love making my own Paper Flowers but although they can get expensive, sometimes the pre-made work even better. Btw…Thank you for the comments! I read every single one and they truly make me smile! Leave one today for a chance to win one of FIVE BLOG CANDY PACKAGES this week!!
- Cut Smoky Slate Cardstock (SU!) 4-1/4" x 11". Score and fold at 5-1/2".
- Run the front of the Smoky Slate Cardstock piece through the Big Shot in the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder.
- Cut Island Indigo Cardstock 3-3/4" x 5".
- Run Island Indigo Cardstock through the Big Shot in the Alphabet Press Embossing Folder.
- Run a Silver Encore Ink Pad gently over only the raised portions of the embossing.
- Wrap a piece of Whisper White Organza Ribbon across the front of the Island Indigo piece and secure in the back with Glue Dots. Attach this piece, at an angle, to the front of the Smoky Slate card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Create a Double Bow (See Video for typing a double bow using your fingers HERE) and attach to the ribbon with Glue Dots. Cut the "tails" at a decorative angle. Use Glue Dots to position the "tails" of the bow.
- Apply 3 roses to the bottom left corner of the Island Indigo piece using Glue Dots.
- Cut a piece of Smoky Slate Cardstock using the smallest Banner Framelit Die.
- Stamp "Thinking of You" from the Express Yourself Stamp Set onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock using Island Indigo Ink. Cut it down to about 3/4" wide. Using Paper Snips, create a banner edge to the greeting piece and attach to the Smoky Slate Banner with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Attatch the Smoky Slate Banner to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Spray the entire card front with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz Spray.
- Add a Large Rhinestone Jewel to the bottom right corner of the card.
As you can see, there's LOTS of dimension on this card – from the bow to the banner to the flowers - and even the top layer was added with Stampin' Dimensionals to make it pop.
Just Add Ink/Layers
Crafting By Designs/Anything Goes
Crazy Challenge/Bling It On
Artistic Inspirations/Anything Goes
Craft Hoarder's Anonymous/Pick A Stamp, Any Stamp