- Cut a piece of SU! Basic Black Cardstock to 4-1/4" x 11". Score and fold at 5-1/2".
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock to 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" and run through the Big Shot in a Polka Dot Embossing Folder.
- Cut a piece of Black and Vanilla Polka Dot Patterned Paper using the Large Scallop Edgelit Die. This paper is from SU! Modern Medley Designer Series Paper. Attach to the Vanilla Piece.
- Adhere the Vanilla/Polka Dot piece to the card front.
- Using a 1-3/8" Circle Punch, punch out 4 circles using two different polka dot patterns from Modern Medley DSP.
- Cut 4 circles from Basic Black Cardstock using the #8 Circle from the Circle Framelits Dies (counting outside to inside.)
- Layer the DSP circles onto the cardstock circles and then attach them to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- This flower was created using the Blossom Flower Punch and Real Red Cardstock.
- 3 Flowers were punched, separated using the Faux Suede Technique, spritzed with Vanilla Smooch Spritz and then hole punched with a Paper Piercing Tool. A Silver Mini Brad was used to attach all the pieces together. They were scrunched and then a Zig Stella Glitter Pen was used to add a touch of glitter to the edges of the flower. It was attached to one of the circles with Glue Dots.
- "Thinking of You" from the Express Yourself Stamp Set was stamped in Real Red Ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool.
- The edge was banner cut using a Hexagon Punch. (You could use a square punch or scissors as well)
- It was layered onto a piece of Basic Black Cardstock – which was then banner cut.
- The entire sentiment piece was then adhered to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- 3 Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels were adhered to the upper left corner of the card.
- A strip of small Rhinestone Basic Jewels was adhered to the left of the sentiment.
- Small Rhinestone Basic Jewels were adhered to the polka dots in one of the circles.
- A 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock was attahed to the inside of the card.
Simon Says Stamp – Wednesday – Spring Flowers
Simon Says Stamp – Monday – "M" (Mist on flower; Modern Medley DSP)
Mojo Monday - Sketch #345
Pile it On Challenge – Fuzzy (Faux Suede Technique)
Card Mania Challenge – Emboss It (Polka Dot Embossing Folder & Embossed Sentiment)
Sparkle & Sprinkle Creative Challenge – Loose Glitter, Embossing Powder or Flock (Embossing Powder)
ALBC – Flower Power
4 Crafty Chicks – Flowers
Penny's – 2 or more patterned papers
Sister Act Card Challenge – #56 Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon – Seeing Spots
Sweet & Sassy – Polka Dots