I'm continuing with my Multi-Challenge Card Making! I'm having a blast! I hope you're enjoying the Videos. I'd love to know what you think! Subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss one! Today's card is a Negative Die Cut Card. I made two versions of this card and I really liked the way they turned out. (See below) Bermuda Bay and Black are one of my favorite combos – and it makes a great Masculine Look too!
- Cut Basic Black Cardstock (#121045) at 4-1/4" x 11"
- Score and fold at 5-1/2"
- Cut Bermuda Bay Cardstock (#131197) at 4" x 5-1/4". Run through Big Shot (#113439) in the Darice Circle Interlock Embossing Folder.
- Cut two different patterns of Stampin' Up! Kaleidascope Designer Series Paper (#132995) 4-5/8" x 1-5/8".
- Layer onto Basic Black Cardstock (#121045) 4-3/4" x 1-3/4". Attach to card front.
- Wrap 1/8" Black Tafetta Ribbon (#119261) around the Bermuda Bay layer and secure to the back of the cardstock using Glue Dots (#103683).
- Adhere the Bermuda Bay Cardstock (#131197) to the card front.
- Cut a piece of Basic Black Cardstock using one of the Chalk Talk Framelit Dies (#129983).
- Using "thx" from the Circle Card Thinlits Dies (#133480), position it to cut out a piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock. Before running through the Big Shot, layer the smaller tag from the Chalk Talk Framelits Dies to center the word "thx" and run both through the Big Shot. This will give you a tag with the words cut out. You can save the actual word "thx" because you're only using the Negative Die Cut.
- Adhere the word tag to the black tag using Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430).
- Add the entire tag to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add a Bermuda Bay Candy Brad from the Brights Collection (#130931) to each side of the black tag.
- Adhere a strip of Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#119246) to underline the word "thx."
- Adhere a piece of 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White Cardstock (#100730) to the inside of the card.
Stampin' Up! Products can be ordered through my ONLINE STORE and delivered right to your door! 🙂
Fab Friday/36 Color
Creative Friday/Reverse Die Cut
Through the Craft Room Door/Anything Goes