I'm a hoarder! Yes – I said it. I compulsively collect all kinds of awesome Paper Crafting Supplies and then I just love them too much to use them. LOL Some things are worse than others – like flowers. I LOVE PAPER FLOWERS! I do make my own but when I find beauties like these, I find it very hard to part with them. Today's Card is another for the "Use Your Stash" Challenge so it's a license to use my favorites. It's also being entered into a few others as well. I like the jewels and flowers with the canvas. If you're a visual person – like me – I did a VIDEO Tutorial for you – (see below). Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be notified of any other videos. 🙂
- Cut a piece of Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip Cardstock (SU#126979) to 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".
- Score and fold at 4-1/4".
- Attach a piece of 4" x 5-1/4" Crumb Cake Cardstock (SU#120953) to the card.
- Cut a piece of Newsprint Designer Series Paper to 5-1/8" x 3-7/8". Adhere to the card front.
- Cut a piece of Burlap and pull a few strings to fray the edges. Adhere to the card front.
- Cut a piece of Add A Little Dazzle Dark Chocolate Craft Metal Sheet and run it through the Big Shot (SU#113439) in the Square Lattice Embossing Folder (SU#119976).
- Tear a small piece of Chocolate Chip Cardstock and adhere to the underside of the Craft Metal Sheet with Glue Dots. Adhere to the Burlap with Stampin' Dimensionals (SU#104430).
- Adhere a bling swirl (my description, not theirs) from Prima-Say It In Crystals Collection to the upper left and lower right corners of the DSP.
- Adhere a Prima Flower from the Engraver Collection to the bottom left with Glue Dots and a Prima Butterfly from the same collection to the upper right with Glue Dots (SU#103683).
- Stamp "Thinking of You" from the Sassy Salutations Stamp Set (wood #, clear #126707) in Chocolate Chip Ink (SU#126979) on Very Vanilla Cardstock (SU#101650) and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder (#109130) and a Heat Tool (SU#129053).
- Punch out with the Decorative Label Punch (#120907).
- Sponge the edges of the DSP with Chocolate Chip Ink and a Stampin' Sponge.
- Finish with a Marker Spritzing Tool and a Chocolate Chip Marker (SU#131261) to "dirty" the corners of the Newsprint Designer Series Paper.
- Adhere a piece of 4" x 5-1/4" Very Vanilla Cardstock (SU#101650) to the inside of the card and spritz the edges with the Marker Spritzer and a Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker.
The Stampin' Up! products can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE. Enjoy! 🙂
VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR "Use Your Stash – Thinking of You Card"
Dazzling Divas Design Challenge #15/Ombre (the butterfly is ombre and the center piece is metal)
Creative Moments/Challenge #37 – Anything Goes/Swirls & Pearls
Avenue 613 - Challenge #61/Use Your Stash
Penny's Challenges/#167 Anything but square
Crafting By Designs/March Anything Goes
Left of Center/Anything Goes