Watercolor and Metal? How funny does that sound! LOL Today's Dazzling Divas Design Challenge was creating a project using the photo below. Unfortunately, the colors didn't photograph very well because this color is VERY vivid blue! This is a cool new set from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog. I really love the simplicity of the two-step using the watercolor stamps. I'm thinking you're going to be seeing a lot of this step! If you're looking for ideas for the stamps and accessories in the Occasions Catalog, check out the Winter 2014 Online Class! at StampAcademy.com Lots of great ideas with unique projects.
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded in half.
- Whisper White Cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" run through Big Shot in the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder.
- The flower is from the Happy Watercolor Stamp Set. It is stamped in Black Ink. The watercolor stamp was stamped using Bermuda Bay Ink. The "leaves" are Pistachio Pudding Ink. The Bermuda Bay Ribbon is attached using Glue Dots.
- The Black Diamond Metal was embossed using the Dots Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.
- The Peacock Metal layer was embossed using the Chevron Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.
- The 3 layers were adhered to each other using Sticky Strip and then attached to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals
- The inside of the card has a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock.