I hope you’re all caught up on your gift shopping, baking, parties, menu planning, etc.! Sadly, I am not! Thank goodness for Amazon Prime – that’s all I’m sayin’! LOL My Christmas Cards finally went out this morning! Hey! It’s not Christmas yet, right? Isn’t the rule: As long as they’re postmarked by Christmas Eve you’re all good? Hmmmm – that’s what I tell myself anyway. 😉 I ran around all day today but I couldn’t let any more time go by before I entered my Monday Challenges! This card incorporates the themes of Music, Winter, and a Sketch Challenge. I hope you like it.
- The base card is SU! Basic Black Card Stock cut 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – Scored and folded at 4-1/4″.
- The next layer is Silver Glimmer Paper 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- The Patterned Paper had the music notes printed on it already and then I stenciled through TCW’s Antiquities Stencil with TH’s Weathered Wood Distress Ink with a Blending Tool.
- A 3″ x 3″ piece of Silver Glimmer Paper was used to mat a 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″ piece of AALD Ocean Blue Craft Metal.
- A Silver Satin Ribbon was attached across the front of the card and secured behind the Glimmer Paper with Glue Dots.
- Silver Satin Ribbon was used to tie a Double Bow. The “How to Tie a Double Bow using your Fingers” Technique was used and the bow was attached to the card with Glue Dots.
- TH’s Paper Snowflakes Thinlits Dies were used to cut a Snowflake from Silver Glimmer Paper. It was attached using Stampin’ Dimensionals that were trimmed to fit.
- TH’s Holiday Words Thinlits Dies were used to cut out the word “Joy” from Ocean Blue Craft Metal. It was mounted onto a 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ piece of Silver Glimmer Paper using Ranger’s Glue & Seal.
- The Silver Glimmer Square was attached to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of SU!’s Whisper White Card Stock was attached to the inside of the card.
Leave me a Comment for a chance to Win Blog Candy! Click Here to Join My Mailing List.
Inspiration Emporium – Sing, Sing It Loud (Music)
Simon Says Stamp – Wednesday – Winter Inspiration