You and Me – Like Gold and Silver! Today, I'm all about the bling! I love the simplicity of white with the Glimmer Paper! I needed something simple in the background so I used Stylish Stripes even though it just retired. :(( (Don't know what I'm going to do without that one!) The GOOD news is that the new Occasions Catalog is ready for your viewing pleasure! And…another catalog means another Online Class! Woo hoo! The Winter 2014 Edition is live TODAY!!!! I always get so excited when I'm doing a new class! Check it out!
- Fold a 4 1/4" x 11" Whisper White Card at 5 1/2. Add a layer of Whisper White Cardstock 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" that is run through the Big Shot using an Embossing Folder. Attach using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add a strip of Gold Glimmer Paper 1 1/2" x 5 3/8"
- Stamp "You & Me" in Versamark Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock 2" x 2 1/2" and emboss using Gold Embossing Powder mixed with a little Irridescent Embossing Powder and heat set.
- Layer onto a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper 2 1/2" x 3"and then punch a little strip of Champagne Glimmer Paper using the Decorative Label Punch. Attach behind the Silver piece and then attach the whole piece to the card using Sticky Strip.
- Punch 2 hearts with the Small Heart Punch and cut 2 using the smallest Heart Framelits using Red Glimmer Paper and attach to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
All Supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my ONLINE STORE.
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Champagne Glimmer Paper #127885
- Silver Glimmer Paper #124005
- Red Glimmer Paper #121790
- Perfect Pennants Stamp Set W#133227, C#133230
- Versamark Ink #102283
- Gold Embossing Powder #109129
- Irridescent Ice Embossing Powder #101930
- Heat Tool #129053
- Sticky Strip #104294
- Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
- Big Shot #113439
- Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder
- Decorative Label Punch #120907
- Small Heart Punch #117193
- Heart Framelits #125599