Quite a few people have asked me about using Add A Little Dazzle Craft Metal Sheets in their Paper Crafting Projects. First, I must warn you…They're addicting! Second, you use them very much like cardstock. You can run them through the Big Shot in an Embossing Folder, you can cut them and score them and stamp on them. I've done quite a few cards with them so you can type in "metal" in the search bar on this blog to see more. So, for today's card, I wanted to show you how easy it is to use your Craft Metal Sheets with Dies.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/2 x 8-1/4". Score and fold at 4-1/4"
- Cut another piece of Whisper White Cardstock 5-3/8" x 4-1/8" and run through the Big Shot in the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder.
- Cut a piece of Perfect Peacock Craft Metal Sheet using Tim Holtz's Distressed Doily Die and adhere to the card front using Sticky Strip and Glue Dots.
- Wrap a piece of Wisper White Organza Ribbon around the front of the embossed piece of White Cardstock and secure in the back with Glue Dots.
- Adhere to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp "Fabulous is what you are" from the Million & Once Stamp Set and emboss with Silver Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool.
- Cut out using the Oval Framelits Dies. (#4 if you're numbering from largest to smallest)
- Cut out a piece of Brushed Silver Cardstock using the Oval Framelits Dies. (#3).
- Layer the white oval onto the silver oval and adhere to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Embellish the lower right corner of the card with 3 Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- All supplies used were Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
Dazzling Diva Design Challenge – #20 – Spring/Easter or Anything Goes (Inspirational Photo Below)