I was trying not to distress the heck out of this. It was difficult, but I managed it. LOL! This is a new stamp from Sweet & Sassy and I love it 'cause it is already collaged – so less work for me!
- Cut a piece of Blush Blossom Cardstock 4-1/4" x 11". Score and fold at 5-1/2". Distress the edges a little.
- Cut a piece of Modern Medley Designer Series Paper 4-1/8" x 5-3/8".
- Cut a piece of Basic Black Cardstock 1" x 5-3/8" and scallop the edge with the Scallop Border Punch and adhere to the front of the DSP.
- Cut a piece of Blush Blossom Cardstock 3/4" x 1-1/4" and center a piece of Very Vanilla Seam Binding over it. Secure the ribbon behind it with a Glue Dot and the adhere the whole piece to the Designer Series Paper with SNAIL Adhesive.
- Stamp the largest stamp from "To Paris With Love" (Sweet & Sassy) in Versamark Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and emboss with Silver Embossing Powder and a heat tool.
- Sponge over the stamped image with Blush Blossom Ink and a Stampin' Sponge. Distress the edges slightly with a Distress Tool.
- Attach to small pieces of Very Vanilla Seam Binding with banner edges to the underside of the White Cardstock.
- Adhere to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere Pearl Basic Jewels to the scallops on the front of the card.
- Dot the "i" in "Paris" with a tiny Pearl.
- Adhere a flower to the lower right corner of the stamped layer.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to 4" x 5-1/4" and adhere to the inside of the card.
Vintage Journey – A Little Bit French
Sweet & Sassy Challenge – Happy
Craft Hoarder's – Pick a Stamp
Crafty Girls – Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday – Anything Goes
Crafting By Desings – April Anything Goes