Today, I will have the sound of little children in my house! I love that – especially their giggles! My nephew and niece had a third baby and I get to meet him and see his other two little angels. So…I created the Congratulations Card (full details below) with a Rainbow and Glitter and then made "Best Big Sister" and "Best Big Brother" cards for his siblings. I'm also excited because I found two awesome Vintage Cameras (they're in the background) to use as props for my photos! See, you think I don't think about that "stuff" but I do! 😉 You'll be seeing more of them in upcoming photos. Hope you're having a great weekend!
These cards are for the Big Sister and Big Brother. Simple and easy!
- Cut SU! Pacific Point Cardstock at 8 1/2" x 8 1/2". Score and fold at 4 1/4".
- Cut Daffodil Delight Cardstock at 8 3/8" x 4"
- Cut Real Red Cardstock at 8 1/8" x 3 7/8"
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 8" x 3 3/4"
- Stamp the paint brush stroke stamp from the Watercolor Wonder Stamp Set in Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Pacific Point and Elegant Eggplant Inks onto the Whisper White Cardstock.
- Stamp "Congratulations" from the Sassy Salutations Stamp Set in Pacific Point onto the same piece of cardstock.
- Layer the cardstocks onto the card – White on top of Red on top of Yellow on top of Blue Card.
- Attach a matching Pacific Point Designer Button (Brights Collection) onto the bottom of the card front using Glue Dots.
- Tie a tiny bow using Real Red 1/8" Ribbon and attach to the top of the button with a Glue Dot.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock at 8" x 4" and layer on the inside of the card.
- Using a 2-Way Glue Pen, swipe across the stamped paint brush images and cover with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.
- Embellish the "i" in Congratulations with a Rhinestone Basic Jewel.
- The Big Sister/Big Brother Cards were created using the Blue Ribbon Stamp Set. The Inks used were Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise and then Real Red and Pacific Point.
- All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.
Simon Says Stamp/Glitter It
Little Red Wagon/Rainbow
Craft Hoarders Anonymous/Show Some Sparkle, Glitz or Glam
Shopping Our Stash/Buttons & Bows
Crafty Chicks/No Designer Paper
The Shabby Tea Room/Anything Goes
Crafty Hands/Buttons and Bows
Aud Sentiments/Anything Goes
Inspiration Emporium/Splash of Color
The Sisterhood of Crafter's/Sentimental Journey