Designer Series Paper Cards are so quick and simple! You can make them as simple or elaborate as you'd like! If you just want to use a piece as a base and then a couple more pieces as your accents, OKAY! This is an example of a VERY simple Designer Series Paper Card. I like that it looks a little grungy because of the paper and then I used Gorgeous Grunge to put a couple of splatters on it as well. The greeting is from Fabulous Phrases and the Designer Series Paper is Soho Subway. The base card is Crumb Cake Cardstock. My trusty Distress Tool made an appearance as usual! LOL Enjoy!
All Supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my ONLINE STORE.
- Crumb Cake Cardstock #120953
- Very Vanilla Cardstock #101650
- SoHo Subway Designer Series Paper #130140
- Fabulous Phrases Stamp Set W#128577 C#120501
- Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set W#130514 C#130517
- Crumb Cake Ink #126975
- Chocolate Chip Ink #126975
- Island Indigo Ink #126986
- Stampin' Sponge #101650
- Distress Tool #127562