Simple and Summer! That's today's card. I have been itching to use my Washi Tape so I tried it out as a border on this simple card and I like the way it looks! I stayed to only two colors – Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight – except for the Pumpkin Pie Button.
My new favorite stamp set is Gorgeous Grunge. You've seen it a few times here already and I guarantee you'll be seeing a lot of it in the coming weeks! I am addicted to grunge! LOL! I bet you could make a TON of these cards in no time at all! I kept the greeting generic so I could send this card to anyone for any reason! The Happy Day Stamp Set has a couple of these greetings so if you're like me and you send cards "Just Because," you'll like this set! Notice the cool little strip of Daffodil Delight card stock used instead of thread in the button. Kelly Godlewski is a designer at StampAcademy and she taught me that cool trick! I love it!
It never hurts to finish off your project with a little bling! Our Rhinestone Basic Jewels have three different sizes so you can find exactly what you need! All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my ONLINE STORE.
- Whisper White card stock #101650
- Melon Mambo card stock #115320
- Daffodil Delight card stock #119683
- Melon Mambo Ink #126948
- Daffodil Delight Ink #126944
- Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set C#130517 W#130514
- Happy Day Stamp Set C#130297 W#130294
- Flower Shop Stamp Set C#130942
- Modern Label Punch #119849
- Washi Tape – Gingham Garden #129314
- Brights Buttons #130028
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246
- SNAIL Adhesive Refill #104331
- Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
- Glue Dots #103683
Happy Day Stamp Set