I'm sure you've noticed how much I'm loving the Gold! That probably would have been a great Olympics post LOL! This Thank You card was created for the Magazine Mondays Challenge where you had to include part of a magazine page. The gold leaf was cut from a page in People Magazine.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock (#100730) at 4 1/4" x 11".
- Score and fold at 5 1/2".
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock at 4" x 5 1/4". Layer a piece of Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum (#133363) (striped pattern) 4" x 5 1/4" on top and wrap a piece of White Organza Ribbon (#114319) around the back securing with Glue Dots (#103683).
- Wrap a piece of Gold Sequin Trim (#133363) over the White Organza Ribbon and secure around the back using Glue Dots.
- Adhere the cardstock piece on top of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
- Using a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock, Stamp "Thank You" from the Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set (#133454) and emboss with Gold Embossing Powder (#109129) and a Heat Tool (#129053). Banner Cut the cardstock.
- Layer the greeting onto a piece of Gold Foil Sheet (#132622) with Stampin' Dimensionals and banner cut. Adhere to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut the gold leaf from the magazine page and adhere to Whisper White Cardstock using SNAIL Adhesive (#104332/104331). Attach to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my ONLINE STORE and delivered to your door! 🙂