I'm back from a great week in sunny Florida! Arrived LATE after my flight was delayed and then drove home in the snow. 🙁 It's crazy how you can go from sun and palm trees to ice and snow in 3 hrs! Today's card features the Zebra from the Zoo Review Stamp Set with the Starburst Framelits and the Banner Framelits along with the fun "shreddie" scissors.
- Base card is Basic Black Cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" – scored at 5 1/2"
- Run a piece of 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" Whisper White Cardstock throught the Big Shot in an embossing folder (Perfect Polka Dots).
- Attach a 1" x 5 1/2" piece of Old Olive Cardstock cut with the "Shreddie" Scissors to the card front.
- Using the #3 Banner Framelit, cut a piece of Basic Black Cardstock.
- Stamp "Sending Good Thoughts Your Way" in Versamark Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. Emboss using Black Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool. Cut using the #4 Banner Framelit. Layer onto the Black Banner and adhere to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Zebra from the Zoo Review Stamp Set in Versamark Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and emboss using Black Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool.
- Punch out using the 2 3/8" Circle Punch.
- Cut a piece of Basic Black Cardstock using the #3 Starburst Framelit. Layer the Zebra circle onto the black circle and adhere to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Embellish the bottom corner with 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
All Supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.