Sometimes we work so hard to choose the right components for a card! We forget that Monochromatic Cards can be really nice too! This card was for a challenge that required "same color layers." I have to say…I loved it! Easy Peasy! UPDATE: Okay, so I realized why I loved my card sto much! It was a total case from Vickie Y! I saw her card – it was her challenge – and looked through the gallery and then went downstairs to create. Well…My card looks A LOT like hers! She was a great sport about it too!
My trusty Embossing Folders give me everything I need to complete a card! I used Bermuda Bay (love it!) Cardstock for the base and then cut another layer of the same cardstock. I used the corner rounder on two opposite corners and ran it through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine in the Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I then adhered it to the base card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I love these Ribbon Medallions! They're sooooo easy to make. You can see a Video HERE. I used Vanilla Seam Binding and a Jumbo Sticky Round. The center is a Designer Vintage Faceted Button embellished with a Large Rhinestone Jewel.
All Supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock #131197
- Very Vanilla Cardstock #101650
- Bermuda Bay Ink #131171
- Happy Day Stamp Set W#130294 C#130297
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine #113439
- Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions Folder #129984
- 3/16" Corner Punch #119871
- Very Vanilla Seam Binding #120999
- Jumbo Sticky Round #127852
- Designer Vintage Faceted Buttons #127555
- Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels #129934
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246
- 1" Square Punch #124094
- SNAIL Adhesive Refill #104331
- Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
- Stampin' Paper Trimmer #126889
- Bone Folder #102300