I loved this contest! I've enjoyed sharing pages from my "THIS AND THAT JOURNAL!" I've heard from many of you what you would do with your own THIS AND THAT JOURNAL and I am excited to award the Blog Winner (Kim B) and the Facebook Winner (Barbara Dee B)! I will be ordering their books today and hopefully, they'll post some of their pages on Facebook for all of us to enjoy! 😀 Thank you everyone for playing along!
Here's another of my pages followed by the list of ideas from all of YOU!
- Things I Love (Me)
- Traveling (Michelle S)
- Red Hat Adventures (Peggy Q)
- Create a legacy journal for your children with quotes from family members (Julie M)
- Moving – The Old House and The New One (Sybil D)
- Daily Experiences and Thoughts related to moving from the big city to a small town. (Carol S)
- Grandkids Book (Cheryl FD), (Barbara Dee B), (Sherri M),
- Grandsons Accomplishments:
- Jazz Concert, Marching Band, QuarterMaster Award, Sea Scouts Program (Pat O)
- The Air Force Years (Gail C)
- Copy Mine! (Diane LL)
- Seasons – Camping (Sherri M)
- Scotland Trip (Sandra S)
- Favorite Quotes, Drawings, Letters or Cards – especially from Grandsons (Judy CC)
- Prayer Journal – Each page for different things to pray for (Lucy C)
- Journal to follow Mom's surgeries and all that we do together to keep busy while she is healing and not leaving the house! (Juli OEM)
- Great-Nieces and Nephews (Vicki ML)
- Gifts for babies or vacations, trips, etc. (Judy CC)
- Summer Adventures 2013 (Kim BB)
- Mom's Recipes (Carol)
- Inspirational verses with pretty pictures (Sharon M)
- Anniversary Cruise (Sharon M)
- Trip to New Zealand with Daughter (Sharon M)
- All things I do this summer – trips to TN, OH, St Augustine (Kim B)
What would YOU do with your THIS AND THAT JOURNAL? Leave a comment and let me know!
Thans to everyone for participating!